Well, since I started to use facebook, I have found many of the teachers that I used to teach with. We have been in contact and I'm so glad we have. The school was having a big "20 year reunion" where they wanted to recognize all the teachers, past and present, who had ever taught at the school. They sent out invitations, but for some reason, I didn't receive one. But because I talked with Tami one night on Facebook, I got the information and was happy to go to the party.
It was so fun to see the other teachers that I taught with and even see some of my old students! They are graduating from high school this year and made me feel very old. It was nice to be recognized and to remember what my life was like back then. I really miss all the amazing people I met in the two short years I worked there! Thanks, Danita for taking pictures and sharing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment