Friday, April 10, 2009

My Sugar Daddy

Since I was a little girl, my dad has told me to grow up and marry someone who will treat you like a princess. Well, when Bryan and I got married, my parents weren't convinced he would do that because they weren't happy we were getting married at all. I had just graduated from high school 3 months earlier and was only 18, so they had their doubts about our "happily ever after". Now that we have been married almost 15 years, he has earned their trust and I can honestly say that I am always treated like a princess!!

There are times that I forget that and times that I take him for granted!! Like the other day when I was complaining about him to a friend and teased I may just move out. He teased back that I could never leave my "Sugar Daddy". When I questioned the term "Sugar Daddy," he reminded me how spoiled I am to be able to stay home with my kids, live in a nice house, and go away on weedend vacations to Vegas. He reminded me that I could never leave him. He didn't realize all of the other ways I am spoiled, like helping with the kids, letting me get out with the girls, letting my friends come over until all hours of the night, calling me and texting me just because he was thinking of me, taking days off because he misses me, etc., but he still knew how spoiled I was. As I talked to him I realized that Bryan really is my "Sugar Daddy" and I love him more than he will ever know!!

1 comment:

Varney Family said...

You lucky girl - you! Thank heavens he'll let you have girls night out...when's our next one?!