Monday, April 20, 2009

Trip to the Mall

Today, I took my twins to the mall to get them out of the house. We have our little routine that we do when we go to the mall and now they are getting old enough to understand where we are and what they are going to see. As soon as we parked in the parking lot, Matthew started to say, "Horses, Mom." He remembered that there was a carousel and that he wanted to ride on it. So that's where we started. We ate lunch and then went for a ride on the horses.
After lunch, we wandered over to the kids play area. The boys ran and ran along the path following each other. They have so much fun together!

After I wore them out, I took them to the pet store. They love to ride in the elevators to get there and the entire way, they say, "Doggies...Kitties...Doggies...Kitties!!" Everyone knows exactly where we are heading and laughs at how excited the boys get about it. You can see just how happy they are in this video.



After the pet store, we were all tired, so we went home for nap time. The twins were worn out and we all got out for the day for some very cheap fun!!

3 comments:

Varney Family said...

I love it! We should have come with you. Looks like they'll be ready for a puppy soon....question is will you be ready :)

Lisa said...

Looks like fun, We'd love to meet you out someday soon.

Jen & Blake said...

The mall has some pretty great & inexpensive things to do:) It's a fun place to be. I was just catching up on your blog and I loved all the Easter pics. THe twins are too funny, the swing-set over eggs, who knew? I am sure they will be into it next year, maybe even the scary Easter bunny too!