Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Facebook

I have to admit that I spend way too much time on Facebook these days. So many people told me I had to check it out and now that I did, I am hooked. It is so fun to see what everyone is doing, especially friends that I haven't seen since high school. I am not too proud to admit that I enjoy being online and even playing the silly games and taking the corny quizzes.

Someone else is too proud...

Bryan refuses to set up his own facebook account, but is always on mine telling me who is online or what their status us. Tonight he was caught red handed!!
At least he had the twins with him while he "chatted with babes", as he calls it. Yes, he talks to my friends online all the time. Sometimes he tells them it is him and sometimes he pretends to be me. So beware when I chat with you!! You never know who it could be. Apparently it is time to password my account to force him to set up his own!!!

2 comments:

Beeswax said...

HAHA. Jake won't get his own, either. But I think it is because he is afraid of all the old girlfriends that will pounce as soon as he sets up an account. (They already pounced on his blog. THat's why he quit blogging). So I was thinking, I should set up his account, then when the girlfriends request his friendship, I'll pretend to be him and say rude stuff about how I don't remember them. What do you think?

You should do that for Brian, too. I think he'd like it.

Varney Family said...

I just set Landon's up for him...and I'm glad that I'm not the only one with an opinion about old girlfriends! Thanks for making me feel better Kelly :) Just set one up for Brian and have fun with it!!