Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun with Tessa

We went to swim and have dinner at my brother's house for the holiday. It was fun to get together! The kids had a blast in the pool and loved the cheeseburgers they ate afterwards. But Matthew and Micah had the most fun as you can see from the smiles on their faces.
Tessa pushed them in a little box on wheels. She zoomed them around and around the kitchen so many times that she made me dizzy. But she didn't want to stop and neither did they!! They even took turns and shared nicely. (Miracles really do happen!) These three little ones are going to be the best of friends as they grow up. I'm so glad that Tessa is part of our family!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Thanks for your comment. Sometimes I think I'm talking to myself, but if I touch one person it will be worth it. I admire how calm you are with your twins, you are special, the only one in the family that the Lord trusted with twins. I don't think I would want twins of any of my kids, but I do love them. You are an angel, don't ever forget that.