Saturday, May 9, 2009

Washing the Car

I used to be so good about washing my truck every week or two until my twins were born 2 1/2 years ago. Now, I can count on one hand how many times my truck has been washed since they were born. It's pathetic, I know!! So, this weekend, we all went outside and helped to wash the dirty truck.
The boys are finally old enough to understand how to stay out of the street and to be entertained in the front yard where they aren't contained. They had a fun time playing with the hose and drinking the water out of the buckets. Luckily, the soap was gone before they started drinking.





































Dalin was being goofy on top of the truck. He begged and begged to get up there and I consistently told him, "No!" So, finally he went and asked Bryan who quickly gave in. Dalin spent the morning, "On top of the world!!" And loved every minute of it!!

I was so happy to get the truck clean while keeping the kids safe and happy. We might be getting to a point where it is possible to tackle other household chores that have been forgotten since the arrival or Matthew and Micah, or maybe not. Can't I use them as an excuse for a little while longer??

No comments: