Friday, May 22, 2009

School is Out!! We're Going to the Zoo!

Dalin has been patietly waiting for school to get out for the summer. He doesn't like missing out on things, and hates it when I take the twins to the zoo without him. He always asks if I took them to the water cave and I have to tell him, "No," so I don't have to listen to the sad story about how unfair that is. So, today, on just the second day of summer vacation we went to the zoo and even stopped by the water cave.

We even stopped and got three of my favorite sisters to come along. I had promised Mareena a trip to the zoo when her family moved into their new house. Well, she got really sick that week, of course, and spoiled my plans. So, everytime I see her she says, "Remember, you're going to take me to the zoo." I was glad to hold true to my word and take her with us. Mariah was happy to come too, especially when she got to see the giraffes. Tamara, I think was just happy to get out of the house!

With five young children, I didn't take many pictures, but I did snap this one before we got out of the truck while the kids were all still contained. Aren't they cute?

No comments: