Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Bryan and I escaped over the weekend for a Cinco de Mayo party. We had Bryan's sisters babysit so we could go to the party "kidless". It was about and hour away and lots of Bryan's friends from work were there. We've always taken our kids with us to these parties, but now that the twins are two and into everything, it is impossible. In October, the boys kept picking up the balls from the pool table and stumbling down the stairs. It was not much fun and I spent the entire party chasing my boys around and keeping them out of trouble.
This time, we had so much fun together!! With no kids to worry about we could actually visit with other adults. We were able to stay together and eat warm food because we didn't have to feed our boys first. I see more "kidless" parties in our future.

No comments: