Bryan signed us up to help clean the church today. Although I somewhat dreaded this assignment, I knew it would be a good thing for my kids to do. Yes, even my little ones came with us to help. It was a wonderful start to the weekend. We were happy and we were together and of course, there is alwyas a special spirit in all of the church buildings. Dalin stayed quite busy and helped with everything he could. I think his favorite part was dusting the pictures with the giant rainbow colored duster. We don't have anything that fun to dust with at home.

Matthew was the official toilet flusher and after I cleaned them, he flushed them.

Micah was the official toilet tester. As I cleaned them, he felt the need to stick his hands in them. Bryan had to lock all of the stalls with his pocket knife to keep "Moocah" out.

After all of my complaining, I have to admit that I'm glad Bryan signed us up. Even with two one year olds, we can do our part and help to clean!
1 comment:
We get our turn tomorrow! Rich said this is the one occasion he wished we had more kids!! :)
That is neat about your moms journal. We always think the grass is greener! It usually never is.
Post a Comment