Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heading into the Terrible 2s

We are definitely heading into the terrible 2's. The quieter it gets around the house, the more nervous we get. They are almost always up to no good, breaking something, hitting each other, or just racing around the house. Yesterday, when it got real quiet, this is what we found.
Matthew and Micah were so proud of themselves. Aren't they such big helpers? They got all of the diapers unpacked for me.
Somedays I wonder how I am going to survive the next year. Two 2-year olds are going to keep me busy!!

3 comments:

Varney Family said...

Just be glad it was only the diapers that were unpacked! Thank Heavens for baby gates and mommy intuition!! We surelove playing with you and the boys...Weston loves his 'friends'! :)

Lisa said...

Arya likes to "help" like your boys do, but there is only 1 of her!

Julie said...

I can't even imagine 2!! Put the diapers up high and the Kleenex even higher!!