Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

Bryan hates it when I suggest we have breakfast for dinner. But tonight, he actually suggested it. I think that is because he cannot stomach another Chicken Patty, which was his alternative. He started to make the sausage and I started to stir the waffle mix. That's when it all fell apart!

Bryan informed me that the waffles I make are gross and he would rather have Eggos. Frozen Eggos over my waffles!! Hmmm!! (Maybe I should have made him eat the Chicken Patty.) And Dalin started in telling us we were crazy. Breakfast is for the mornings, not the night. Even though he loves sausage and waffles, he refused to eat them for dinner. Bryan finally gave in and made him a Chicken Patty.

Even Micah refused to eat anything except grapes. He loves grapes!! I should just be grateful that he is eating something green. For awhile, he thought anything green was a pea and refused to even try it. Grapes are actually probably better for him than the sausage and waffles.
Luckily, Matthew came through for me and ate the waffles I had made. Even with all of the arguing and all of the variations of dinner that we ate tonight, it was still easier than most other meals I cook. Tomorrow, I'm taking over the kitchen again! I hope!!

No comments: