At church Sunday, we were sitting behind the Varneys and they have a three month old baby boy. Dalin and I were talking about how cute he is and I told him to ask Bryan if we could have another baby. He did and then quickly changed his mind and said, "Never mind, Dad, can we have a ping pong table instead?" Then he turned to me and said, "Mom, I traded the baby for a ping pong table. It was so funny!! Apparently he is addicted and he's actually pretty good!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Ping Pong Mania
Bryan's family got a ping pong table from Santa. We hadn't been over to play since they got it set up, so last nthis weekend we went by to play. On our way to their house, Dalin said, "Mom, do we have to play ping pong the whole time?" I told him, "No, but I think you'll like it." After we got there, Dalin saw the other girls playing and decided to jump in. That was all it took for him to be addicted. He played ping pong the entire time we were at their house and didn't want to leave.
At church Sunday, we were sitting behind the Varneys and they have a three month old baby boy. Dalin and I were talking about how cute he is and I told him to ask Bryan if we could have another baby. He did and then quickly changed his mind and said, "Never mind, Dad, can we have a ping pong table instead?" Then he turned to me and said, "Mom, I traded the baby for a ping pong table. It was so funny!! Apparently he is addicted and he's actually pretty good!

Matthew and Micah really wanted to play, too, but quickly decided that it was more fun to play under the table, build with blocks, and text their girlfriends. Maybe when they're a little older, Dalin will teach them how to play.

At church Sunday, we were sitting behind the Varneys and they have a three month old baby boy. Dalin and I were talking about how cute he is and I told him to ask Bryan if we could have another baby. He did and then quickly changed his mind and said, "Never mind, Dad, can we have a ping pong table instead?" Then he turned to me and said, "Mom, I traded the baby for a ping pong table. It was so funny!! Apparently he is addicted and he's actually pretty good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that looks like some serious fun :) I can see why Dalin is anxious to set up the game room instead of a play room!!
Soo funny... traded the baby for a ping pong table! Cute:)
Post a Comment