Since then, nothing has changed...in fact, it has gotten worse. The problems I face now are much bigger and scarier than scorpions. My mom has been by my side through everything and has put in overtime lately to help with the twins. She spent two days in the ER with me and spent a very miserable night in the hospital with me just last week. She also brought food back and forth when we needed it! One day, when I broke down completely, she hugged me and told me, "We are not abandoning you!!" Never before have those words been so comforting!! I am 32 years old and my mom is still having to take care of me. Some day, I will grow up, Mom! I promise!
Through this past struggle, my mom was not enough. I completely drained her both emotionally and physically. It was clear when I realized we were going to be facin
I was a little scared and so was she that the babies would not respond to her because they don't see her very often. That was not the case!! They loved her right from the start! She spent three long nights with us in the hospital and we couldn't have survived without her help!! Thanks, Mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment