Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boys will be Boys!!

Dalin has mastered a new skill that makes me realize what my life will be like living with four boys. About a yeat ago, his cousin, Dakota, showed him that she could make a farting noise with her arm pit. He has idolized her ever since and could not get his arm pit to cooperate with his desire to fart whenever he wanted.

Two weeks ago, he got it together and figured it out. We were leaving my parent's house when he announced his victory. He could fart like Dakota!! He farted and giggled the entire way home. It is a 30 minute drive, need I say more.

The next day, at school, the other boys in his class enhanced his new skill. He can now do a gun fart, a leg fart, and is working on farting with his hands. All day long I hear him fart and giggle, fart and giggle, fart and giggle. I never knew that farting could be so hillarious!! All I keep thinking about is how annoying it will be when Matthew and Micah are old enough to join in.

No comments: