Friday, March 5, 2010

Zac Brown Band Concert

I am emberassed to say, but I have never been to a concert. Yes, really!! Never! A friend won two tickets to see the Zac Brown Band from KNIX. Her husband is not a fan of country music and had to work the night of the concert, so she invited me. I was so excited to go to my first concert ever!!!

We had so much fun! I haven't listened to country music in a really long time. I listened to nothing but country when I was in high school, but Bryan is not a fan. So after we were married, I stopped listening. I really enjoyed Zac Brown. He sings such a variety of songs!! I have grown to love just about everything he sings and listen to him all the time now.

Of course, "Chicken Fried" is my favorite!!



And I really enjoyed watching the fiddle player. He was amazing!!


Thanks, Lisa, for the fun night!! We'll have to do that again!

No comments: