Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Micah, oh Micah

We've been potty training with the twins. It's been a lot for them to figure out! They do pretty good, but of course the highlights are flushing and washing their hands. Micah has kind of struggled to get the hang of things, so I was surprised the other morning when I found him in the bathroom washing his hands. Well, I thought he was washing his hands.

"Micah, are you washing your hands? Do you need some help?""No, Mom, I'm fine!""Uh, Micah, what are you doing?" "I'm washing my hair!"

Seriously? Washing your hair. We were walking out the door to take Dalin to school when all of this took place. So I told Micah that we don't wash our hair after we go potty. We just wash our hands.

And Dalin looked at me and said, "I'll ride my bike today, Mom. Micah needs to get in the bath!"

He was correct. The only way to clean Micah up was to get him in the bathtub. Oh, the life of a mother trying to raise 3 year old twins. It is always an adventure!!!

No comments: