Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lincoln Logs

We got a fun phone call today. Sarinah, a neighbor and friend, called to say that she had three big tubs of lincoln logs that she wanted to give away. He boys had outgrown them and she asked if we would like them. We had a tub already, but it wasn't really enough to build much with. And now, with three boys all wanting to play, I knew I was not going to miss my chance. I anxiously agreed to take the toys off Sarinah's hands.

Of course, when we got home with them, we immediately had to dump them all out and get to work. Even Daddy got down on the floor to play.
Dalin was so happy when the twins went to sleep and he could have all of the new lincoln logs to himself. He was so proud of his little city.
Complete with stables...

Stores and hotels...

And of course, a jail...

Thanks, Sarinah, for thinking of us!!!

No comments: