When the Ironman kite ended up on the roof, we opened a new Thomas the Train kite for the babies. I was so impressed that Dalin was willing to fly a Thomas kite just to make his little brothers happy. I always wondered, when I was pregnant with the twins, if Dalin and the twins would ever play together since there is an almost six year gap between them. Days like today, that gap doesn't seem quite so big!! They play like best friends play sometimes, you just have to find something that bridges the gap. Apparently kites are a hit in our family!! 
Thursday, May 21, 2009
More Kite Flying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My little boys LOVE kites we got this big huge beatle kite I know it sounds horrid.It is quite cute and my boys went NUTS over it.
How fun! I probably love flying kites as much as my kids do:)
Dalin is such a sweet big brother!
Post a Comment