Then, they sat us at our table under a cheetah. A cheetah that looks like the "mean kitty" from Tarzan.
Matthew kept his eye on the kitty, probably to make sure it didn't attack.
After the first rain storm, Micah lost it. He started screaming and buried his head in my chest. He stayed there until he fell asleep. Luckily, I was able to move him to my lap to sleep after a few minutes thinking I would be able to eat my food when it came.
Boy was I wrong. Matthew started up as soon as I moved Micah to my lap. He cried on and off throughout the rest of lunch and neither boy at theire $10 hot dog.
The entire lunch wasn't wasted. Dalin had a lot of fun with his cousin's . They wandered all over the restaurant so they could see everything. It was fun to see them all pal around together. 
Maybe, we'll have better luck next year.
3 comments:
Ah, too bad! My kids loved that place, just NOT the food. We loved the alligator out front the most!
Don't worry! Mine are still scared of eating there...the rainstorm is what did it for them too :) We should take Dalin and James sometime on a mommy date!
all my kids finally love going there. I remember hunter huddled in my lap too for the whole lunch. we don't get over that way often but, the kids love going.
Post a Comment