Here's Micah... He's ready and isn't he adorable. Of course, you can't go on a bike ride without your pig and your monkey. Which meant that Matthew would surely have to bring his too.
So, I met Bryan out front and he started laughing at me.
"A hat?" He said.
"I've never seen you wear a hat!!"
Well, I never got a shower today and needed a hat to be in public. Besides, I didn't think it looked all that bad anyway.
Dalin loves to be outside and was instantly cheered up. He loved zipping ahead of the rest of us as he road his new bike.
We road to the end of our neighborhood, and found that the city was building a new canal. It wasn't finished and only had rain water in it, but it was fun to explore. We walked around inside of it and told the boys we were on an adventure.
Micah loved to watch the water. I'm really surprised that he made it home dry.
When we got home, the boys asked if we could go on another adventure in the morning. I took that as a sign that they had fun. I had fun, too!! In fact, I had more fun than I've had in a really long time. I see a hike to the Superstitions in our very near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment