He had it all figured out. "Mom," he said, "the fourth frame is for Kamber. I know you are sad that she is gone and you always read her blog. Now you can always look at her." My seven year old sweetheart is more tender hearted than I ever give him credit for. For now, the locket sits empty, but I'm sure it will be full of precious faces soon. Thanks Dalin and Bryan!! What a wonderful birthday!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Locket
For my birthday, Bryan got me a locket and some earings. The locket was Dalin's idea. He was so excited for me to open it. It is a beautiful heart shaped locket that ha
s four little frames inside for pictures. I, obviously, assumed that I would put a picture of my husband and each child in the four frames. Dalin, however, didn't agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so darn sweet! Just fyi, JCPenny's does the little locket size pictures if you take in your picture(s) that you want shrunk...call them ahead of time to double check, but I had mine done for a gradutation locket that my Aunt gave me - oh a 'while' ago :)
He's such a sweetie. Happy belated Bday! It sounds like you had a great day, which you deserve.
That is so sweet. What a handsome picture of Dallin. Your boys are all so cute. Take care.
Alisha,
Happy Late B-day! Dallin is an absolute sweetheart he truly cares for feelings. Hope your day was great and know we love you!
jen
Post a Comment