Today was my birthday and I did a lot of fun things with my family to celebrate the fact that I am getting old. My parents took me out to lunch, I ate birthday cake, and I opened presents, but the highlight of the day was taking my three boys to the zoo. I love to see their eyes light up when they see the animals and the twins are a fun age where the animals amaze them. I used to look forward to a day out with my best friends, away from my family. Now my best friends are my family!! I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my wonderful boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! I am glad you enjoyed your day isn't family the BEST I am glad you are in mine
Sounds like you had a fun day! Glad you got to spend it with your CUTE boys! Happy Birthday to U!!
happy bday! sounds like it was a blast.
I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment