Don't they look like two sets of twins?? I had to stop and take a picture because it was just too cute.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Two Sets of Twins?
Today, we took Dalin's friend, James, with us to the grocery store. It was so funny as we walked around because two different people asked if I had two sets of twins. I was confused, at first, why they would think that, but quickly understood. Look at the four boys together!! 
Don't they look like two sets of twins?? I had to stop and take a picture because it was just too cute.
Don't they look like two sets of twins?? I had to stop and take a picture because it was just too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats funny Hey, when your twins dont look alike I can see that. Let me know about your play group.
Post a Comment