But today, that sweet, little bunny got himself in big trouble! He loves to eat the petunias that I recently planted in the backyard. I've been feeding him more often, so he isn't hungry, but it isn't really helping. He just loves the flowers!! Today, he dug up most of the flowers after snacking on them all afternoon. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, he chewed through all of the drip lines in the flower bed, too.
Bryan got home to find water spraying everywhere!! He was not happy and called me to say that the bunny was in trouble!!!
So, we had to create a solution! I had to replant the few flowers that were left and we had to cage in the flower bed. Now, he can't get the the actual plants or drip lines. And hopefully, the flowers will grow through the chicken wire. Keep your fingers crossed this works, so that Bryan doesn't feed us "bunny stew" in the very near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment